Katharine Ryan Rosenbaum, MA, LPC
Katharine regularly works with children, adolescents and adults dealing with depression, anxiety, adjustment concerns and women’s issues.
Katharine is a licensed professional counselor (LPC) in the state of Virginia with a Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology.
Throughout her career, Katharine has developed a familiarity with children, adolescents and adults in the hospital, residential and outpatient settings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Katharine Ryan Rosenbaum and the rest of the Duffy Counseling team have master’s degrees in clinical psychology and are licensed professional counselors in the state of Virginia. We are not licensed clinical psychologists and do not administer or interpret any psychological test at our office. We have a contracted licensed clinical psychologist on staff that does ALL administration and interpretation of psychological testing.
- School-age children (ages 8-13)
- Adolescents (ages 14-18)
- Adults (all ages)
Types of Therapy:
- Anger Management
- Play Therapy
- Behavioral and emotional disorders in families and groups
- Trauma and sexual abuse in adolescents
- Behavioral and emotional effects of addictions
- Self-harming behaviors
- Behavioral Issues
- Argosy University, Washington DC
Master of Arts, Clinical Psychology
- Marymount University, Arlington, VA
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart, Bethesda, MD
- Duffy Counseling Center
–Supervised Intern in Counseling
- North Springs Behavioral Health Care
- Elkton Treatment Center – CRC Health Group
–Substance Abuse Counselor
- Residential Intensive Care Program
–Mental Health Counselor
- Dominion Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
–Emergency Room Unit Administrative Professional
- Disability Support Services, George Washington University