- Do you participate in any insurance plans?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- How many sessions will it take for me to feel better?
- How often do we meet?
- Do you have a psychiatrist on staff?
- For psychological testing, how long does it take? When will I get the results of testing?
- Do you have weekend hours?
- In the event of an emergency, how do we contact you?
- Do you give informational sessions to schools, businesses, athletic programs, and other organizations?
Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about our counseling and therapy services
I remember September 11, 2001 very vividly. I went to high school in Washington D.C. and was in my second period Spanish …
If you were to look at the job description for a school counselor, you would see that their role in the school is to provide …
Government officials have long expressed an interest in addressing the nationwide opioid epidemic. Each year, there are around …